That’s the title of an article I published over on SharePoint Magazine today, just thought you might be interested:
- Fill ‘Er Up - Load up with data until you know when you’re creaking.
- You entered what?!? - Have some testing resources (automated or otherwise) dedicated to entering the strangest characters you can imagine, into the strangest places you can imagine.
- Are you allowed to do that? - Make sure you are testing the system using the roles you have defined, and make sure you are giving people only the permissions they really need.
- Two Servers are better than one - Test on a multi-server environment sooner rather than later.
- Baseline it! - Baseline the performance of your solution so that you can compare it to future releases.
So head on over for the full scoop.