I didn't realize that you could only pick one scope period to block....I originally thought the issue was just if the feature itself was scoped on two different levels (i.e. Enterprise Services).
Will your update allow the blocking of features at different levels at the same time (regardless of them being multi-scoped features or not).
For example....I want to disable:
* The Excel Services at the farm level
* Office SharePoint Server Web Application features at the Application Level
* Office SharePoint Server Enterprise Site Collection features at the Site level
* Translation Management Library feature at the Web level
* Office SharePoint Server Enterprise Site features at the Site level
All at the same time.....
That's all.... :-)